Child Neurologists in Pascagoula and Ocean Springs combine the special expertise in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system (brain, spinal cord, muscles and nerves) with an understanding of medical disorders in childhood and the special needs of the child and his or her family and environment.
Child Neuorolgists with Singing River Health System diagnose, treat and manage the following conditions:
- Seizure disorders / Epilepsy
- Head injuries and brain tumors
- Weakness, including cerebral palsy/spasticity, muscular dystrophy and nerve-muscle disorders
- Headaches, including migraines
- Behavioral disorders, including attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, school failure, autism, and sleep problems
- Developmental delays and disorders, including delayed speech, motor milestones and coordination issues
- Mental retardation
How to Schedule an Appointment
The Neuroscience Center accepts patients through a referral from your physician. We may ask you to bring your current medical records and any previous x-rays to your first office visit. For more information or to schedule your appointment, please call 228-818-1282.
Neurological disorders and diseases are conditions that involve the brain, spinal cord and/or the peripheral system.
The Neuroscience Center
3603 Bienville Blvd
Ocean Springs, MS
Copy from the American Academy of Pediatrics.