We want to help you Live HEALTHY - our wellness programs are designed to help you. Pairing our dedication to wellness with world-class healthcare is how we’re making a world of difference right in your backyard.
When to talk to your doctor about hospice
It’s not always easy to know if hospice or palliative care is appropriate for your loved one. However, you may want to talk with the doctor if any of the following signs are present:
- A physician has informed the patient that he or she has a life-limiting illness.
- The patient’s general health continues to decline,in spite of the curative treatments he or she is receiving.
- The patient is in and out of the hospital frequently.
- Repeat or multiple infections are occurring, causing additional challenges to a patient’s health status.
- Increased or uncontrolled pain is impacting quality of life.
- Weakness, fatigue, or shortness of breath is dramatically limiting a patient’s mobility.
Hospice of Light is devoted to providing terminally-ill patients and their families excellent physical care and emotional and spiritual support.
Hospice of Light provides services to Jackson, Harrison, George, Stone, Greene and Perry counties and is the only hospital-based, Joint Commission accredited hospice program in the region.
Hospice of Light has two physical locations - one in Jackson County and one in George County:
|3535 Bienville Boulevard||53 Dewey St|
|Ocean Springs, MS||Lucedale, MS|