Singing River Health System Medical Records Request
To have a copy of your medical records sent to another medical facility or to obtain a copy for personal reasons*, please complete the following:
- Download the Singing River Health System Authorization for Use and Disclosure of Individually Identifiable Health Information (Authorization) form.
- Fill out the form completely and sign the Authorization form. (Send a copy of your Driver's License/ID along with the form or bring it when you pick your records up.)
- Fax or mail the completed and signed Authorization from to:
Singing River Health System
2809 Denny Avenue
Pascagoula, MS 39581
*There is no charge for having your medical records sent to another medical facility. If you want to obtain copies for personal reasons, you will be charged a minimal fee per page.
Singing River Health System customarily charges the following amount for medical record releases:
- $1.00 - 1-100 pages
- 50 cents - 101 pages or more
- $50.00 - Radiology Discs
- $10.00 - Verification of Birth
- $15 off-site fee
It is the policy of the Release of Information Office to complete requests in the order in which they are received. All requests are processed in a timely manner; however, certain circumstances may cause delays in processing and can take up to 30 days to process. The medical records department will contact you by phone or mail when your records are ready and payment is due. To have a copy of the Authorization Form mailed to you to complete, please call 228-809-5197.