Visitors are welcome to the hospital to enrich the healing process.
Singing River Health System is committed to the treatment and prevention of diseases as well as promoting health and wellness within our community. Singing River Health System endorses the strict compliance of a tobacco-free campus (including no e-cigarettes) for all its facilities and grounds; thus ensuring a safe, clean, and healthy environment for all patients, staff, and visitors. Tobacco product means any products containing, made, or derived from tobacco that are intended for human consumption including, but not limited to, these forms: smokeless tobacco, chewing tobacco, dissolvable tobacco, tobacco strips, roll-your own tobacco products and any product producing smoke and/or vapors via any form including, but not limited to: cigarettes, cigars, pipes, and electronic cigarettes.
Hospital Floor Maps and Elevator Directories
Singing River Hospital – Coming Soon
Hospital Visiting Hours: 8am - 8:30pm
Please keep these guidelines in mind when planning your visit:
- All visitors are asked to help maintain a restful and healing environment.
- Anyone with a cold, sore throat or any communicable condition should not visit the hospital.
- Children may visit at the nurse’s discretion and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Sometimes, due to the nature of the illness, the patient’s physical or emotional condition, or the patient’s preference, visits may be restricted or extended.
Intensive Care Visiting Hours
While visitors are welcome in our Intensive Care Units, special guidelines are in place to assure a restful and healing environment for our critically ill patients:
- Only two (2) visitors may visit a patient at a time.
- Children under age 12 should not visit the ICU.
- Intensive Care Units are open to visitors at the following intervals:
- 5:30am - 6:30am
- 10am - 12pm
- 2pm - 6pm
- 8:30pm - 10pm
Family members who wish to remain in our waiting area after visiting hours should contact a supervising nurse for assistance.
Singing River Hospital and Ocean Springs Hospital offers public wireless Internet access. The coverage is for the entire hospital, which includes all patient rooms and common areas.