We want to help you Live HEALTHY - our wellness programs are designed to help you. Pairing our dedication to wellness with world-class healthcare is how we’re making a world of difference right in your backyard.
Singing River Health System is both a mission driven provider of health services AND one of the largest employers on the MS Gulf Coast. Every day our dedicated team of caregivers makes an impact on the lives of almost everyone in our community, often in more ways than one.
We provide critical health services, numerous community outreach programs and charitable services and educational programs. We strengthen the local economy by recruiting over 300 of the very best physicians and other professionals to our community while providing good jobs, wages and benefits to more than 2,000 employees and their families.
Through this dedication, we help improve the health of the community while making it a better place to live and work. We are honored to be the caregiver of choice.
Comprised of two hospitals – Singing River Hospital in Pascagoula and Ocean Springs Hospital – plus community medical clinics throughout the area, Singing River Health System provides:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Heart and Vascular Services
- The Regional Cancer Center
- Women’s and Children’s Services
- Inpatient and Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
- The Neuroscience Center
- Behavioral Health Services
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
- Singing River Hospice of Light
Singing River Health System Quick Facts
- A community owned, not-for-profit health system operated with no taxpayer support
- Second largest employer in Jackson County with more than 2,500 employees, physicians, staff and volunteers
- Economic impact exceeding $270 million per year
- One of the largest Emergency Departments in the state caring for more than 100,000 patients per year
- Home to award winning centers of excellence in Cardiac Care, Stroke Care and Spine and Joint Surgery
- A Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction® Center of Excellence